Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I've changed my mind!

I've changed my mind! I've changed my mind! I've changed my mind! I've changed my mind! I've changed my mind! I've changed my mind! I've changed my mind! I've changed my mind!

I don't know if I can do this anymore!


It's 2:35 in the morning. School dismissed 12 hours ago and things have just gotten worse since then! I've locked myself in my room! Mr. Peters is skipping around the school in his poster costume singing Three Blind Mice while picking his nose. And Mr. Crawford! Well, Mr. Crawford is standing on a chair in the library screaming that he's on a raft in the middle of the ocean! He's calling to boats to come rescue him!

And there's something else in here! It cornered us in Mr. Milton's office after we saw it on the security cameras! We don't know what it is! It left after awhile and now I don't know where it is!

We didn't think the school at night would do this to us! We thought we could temp fate! Forgive us for our arrogance! Please! I just want night to be over and for my kids to come back!


Wait...something's at the door...oh, no! It's not Peters or Crawford! It's something else! It's scratching an banging at the door! It's trying to get in!