Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shout Outs!

First, a few of the many papers on box-and-whisker plots from my 2nd hour class. Because of the SACS interview I took part in today and the Pizza for Champions honor roll celebration, during 1st and 4th hours respectively, 2nd hour was the only class to get this far today. (1st and 4th hour, don't worry, you'll be finishing up tomorrow--2nd hour, you have an extension activity you'll all dig. I promise.)


Second, a huge shout out to my 1st hour for being so great for Dr. Dotie who was covering my class while I was in the SACS interview! You're all total rock stars! I do have to mention at this point, 1st hour is the class that 2nd and 4th are trying to overtake, because 1st hour had the highest class average on the last Edusoft test! The next Edusoft test is next Friday! Drum roll, please!

-Mr. Adams