Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mr. Adams' Diary: 3rd Entry

Dear Diary,

I know Mr. Peters' has been having a hard time staying awake. I saw him asleep fall asleep while walking in the hall. One minute he was walking. The next, asleep standing straight up!

Diary, Mr. Peters isn't the only one having a hard time. I also have been caught dozing off at inopportune times. One of my rascal kids snapped this photo of me while we were finding percents of a circle graph as degrees.

Yes, Diary, I immediately confiscated the camera and wrote the student 3 million referrals for embarrassing me--so I only share this photo with you, Diary. One of my greatest humiliations.

All the coffee I consumed earlier in the day is coming back to haunt me, as I am continually dozing off.

I need to find something to wake me up soon, Diary, or I might fall asleep and not wake up until the start of school tomorrow. And I need to shower tonight. I'm starting to stink a little bit.

Uh oh, my eyelids are starting to get heavy agiansdddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa