Thursday, April 23, 2009

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh

My wife, Ashlyn, Baileigh, (2 daughters) and a friend came to visit. It was just like my 3rd hour honors class. Yes, a lot screaming and yelling and girly noises throughout the class (Deandre Burney and David Grimes). They just left and my moment of zen is slowly coming back to me. I see a wonderful game of Scrabble coming on in just a minute. Since today is Thursday, I asked Mr. Adams why he didn't learn to time travel yesterday so we could have gotten the winning lottery numbers, but he said we couldn't have left the school anyway even if we would have gotten the numbers. I started to same something like then you could have time traveled further back in the week....,but I knew he would've said something mathematical or philosophical so I just kept my mouth closed.

P.S. Has anyone seen ShakeandBake? His first night is going to be a memorable one.