Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mr. Adams' Diary: 5th Entry

Dear Diary,

Great news! Three of my friends came to visit me and cook me food tonight! It was a really welcome break to see them and to eat some delicious food.

They made homemade garlic bread, a salad with goat cheese, and a pesto pasta made with basil from my garden. Here's a picture:
It really hit the spot.

Some of my friends are weirder than others.

But Diary, what really was embarrassing--and it's only something I'm going to show you--was when they were leaving. I saw them walking to the door and I already started to miss them so much--I just couldn't take it, Diary. So I dove for their ankles and just held on for dear life, begging them to take me, too.

They just called me a weirdo, shook their legs free, and left. They said not to call them again. Why am I stuck in this place?

-Mr. Adams