Monday, April 20, 2009

Mr. Adams' Diary: 2nd Entry

Dear Diary,

All the teachers are gone. I've been trying to fill my time with math problems. I've done 23 pages already--equations, volume, central tendency, you name it--I'm trying to keep myself busy. I think I'm going to move onto something a bit harder: rocket science. I'll keep you posted on that.

I kept playing chess against myself, but every time I got ahead, I just caught back up to myself, so I quit.

Also, I've been tearing through my Sun Chips supplies at an alarming rate. If I keep this up, they won't last the week. Sure, staying inside of a building for 120 hours can drive you nuts. Sure, Mr. Crawford's blaring the Alabama fight song on repeat is annoying. (I've been pounding on his wall for him to turn it down for over an hour.) Sure, just being in the same building as Mr. Peters is enough to drive someone looney tunes.

But I think my Sun Chips supply running out is the biggest danger to my sanity.

I think I'm going to play some basketball now. You know, to take my mind off the fact that my...Sun...Chips...are...ALMOST GOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!11!!1!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!111!!!11!!!!!